Nathalie De Sutter from Untranslate will be speaking at “The Cloud is here to stay”, which takes place on Wednesday March 29. The event is organised by Belgaug and GDG Cloud Belgium, and sponsored by Translucid. The Belgian Google Apps user group (BELGAUG) is an informal collective of Belgian companies & institutions that all use G-suite for business.
The Cloud has been omnipresent since a few years now, and it’s not going anywhere soon. Data center services that offer IAAS/PAAS and Machine learning based cloud API’s just create so much business value when used properly. On this event, we will be talking about GDPR and Google Cloud, followed by 3 interesting use-cases.
- 6.30 Opening doors – Welcome drinks
- 7.00 Welcome
- 7.10 The Public Cloud as an enabler for GDPR – Julien Blanchez (Google)
- 7.50 Google Cloud and Hotel Room Booking – David De Winter (OTA insights)
- 8.30 use-case 2 vision API – Stefan Colins (Bazookas)
- 9.00 use-case 3 translate API – Nathalie De Sutter (Untranslate)
- 9.30 Networking & Drinks
Location: House of innovation, Duboisstraat 50, 2060 Antwerpen
Click here to register for this even.